Friday, 4 September 2009

Once daily

Lily's chai

I have been meaning to take (at least) a photo a day for some time now and to find a place to put them all in order to have a nice little record of life. However, I have been too disorganised to actually do it.

No longer.

The lovely Claire from Loobylu has come up with a great idea for a site where lots of people can share their daily photos. It's called Once Daily and it's cool.

Anyway, I have signed up and, in my usual scattered fashion, started with three albums: mornings, food and my creative space. In all likelihood I'll just stick with mornings (which is where the above photo belongs), but I thought I'd give myself a bit of flexibility.

Are you going to join too? Go on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin