Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Lily's lunchbox: animal pasta and tempeh

Lily's lunchbox - animal pasta

Today's lunch was animal pasta with tempeh, a banana, some rock melon and some pineapple.

And, on a complete tangent, I came downstairs today to see Lily sitting on the ground with an old laptop battery on her lap. She was pretending to type on it. She looked up at me with a cheeky smile and said, "I'm doing my PhD."

"Oh," I replied. "What is it about?"

"Katie and Olly," she answered.

Later, in the car, she mentioned her PhD again. "And it's about Katie and Olly isn't it?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "It's about something else."

"Oh, what's it about now?" I asked.

"Um, I'm not sure yet. I need to listen to some music to think about it."

Fair enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin