Friday, 26 October 2007

Stuff

Have you ever noticed that when you decide that you really must budget (and generally just stop consuming so much) you are overwhelmed with stuff that you wish that you could buy?

Well, I have.

Here are just a few examples:



I just love these earrings and necklace from Nephilim Designs - an etsy shop of a jewelry artist right here in Canberra.




I also desperately want to get Isa's new vegan cookbook, Veganomicon and would really like to try out Dreena Burton's new cookbook, Eat, Drink and Be Vegan (great name, isn't it?).

But want I want more than anything is a Digital SLR. We are currently debating whether to get the Canon 400D or the Nikon D40x... and waiting until after Christmas until we can justify the purchase.




And... actually everything else that I want is for Lily (fancy new cloth nappies, a paddle pool, a sandpit, etc...) so maybe I am not all that bad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin