The second Carnival of Empty Cages is up at Shrub and Ariel has a done a great job. Do go over there and check out the posts.
Now would also be a good time to mention that we here at no pod have agreed to host the next Carnival, which will go up on 1 August 2006. So please start submitting posts (yours or someone else’s) to us at nopod.blog at gmail.com (Please put Carnival of Empty Cages in the subject line).
We are particularly interested in the life cycle of veg*nism:
1. The story of when and how people became a vegan or vegetarian.
2. The evolution of people’s reasons for staying a veg*n.
3. The most frustrating aspects of being a veg*n.
4. The most rewarding aspects of being a veg*n.
5. Whether or not people make much of an effort to “convert” others to veg*nism and what people think of this as a concept.
If you are not a veg*n, but your post is on topic, we would be happy to hear from you too. It would be great to hear from people from all over.